4th Annual Cold Chain MENA Conference
Around 80% of the pharmaceuticals consumed across the MENA region are imported from foreign countries, which include a major portion of temperature sensitive products.
The 4th Annual Cold Chain MENA conference taking place from 8 - 11 December 2013 in Dubai will gather experts to share the pitfalls and success stories on optimising the cold chain handling and enhancing the quality and efficiency of temperature controlled transport of pharmaceuticals.
Reply to this email for the full programme and speaker line-up.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand best practice methods of controlling and monitoring temperature across the cold chain from the starting point of distribution
- Analyse the challenges in outsourcing your logistics and supply chain and how to best manage this relationship to ensure quality service to customers
- Implement cost-effective and innovative tools and technologies across the logistics and cold chain networks to improve efficiency
Download the brochure now.
This year’s executive speaker line-up includes:
- Dr. Amin Hussain Al Amiri, Asst. Undersecretary for Medical Practice and License (CEO), Ministry of Health, UAE
- Debashis Sinha, Senior Demand Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Hasan Jabarti, Quality Assurance Manager, Novartis
- Dr. Ihab Saleh, Supply Chain Logistics and Warehouse Manager, Alphamed
- Ekambaran Puthanveetil, Logistics Manager - Middle East, Johnson & Johnson
In celebration of Eid al-Adha we are pleased to extend the early bird rate for 1 more week!
Register and pay before 24 October to save up to US$550 – call +971 4 364 2975 or email email@example.com today.