Building Future-proof Chemical Manufacturing Operations!
The 2014 American Chemical Manufacturing Summit is being held in Pittsburgh, PA from May 13-14, don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of one of the leading chemical manufacturing summits in North America. Hear from our panel of industry expert speakers as they share their perspectives, innovations and case studies within the chemical manufacturing arena.
This year’s program focuses on engagement and interactivity with the inclusion of some new formats and features, including the ‘Lunch and Learn Roundtables’, moderated by industry leading speakers including:
- ‘Understanding the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) and how this will impact your daily operations.
- Christopher Robinson, Area Director, OSHA Pittsburgh Area Office, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- ‘Assessing the impact of the Shale Revolution in Pennsylvania and the chemical industry at large’
- Adam Pope, Senior Director, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Chemical Industry
- ‘Assessing the latest initiatives and case studies from the United States Coast Guard to improve chemical safety near shipping and transportation barges’
- Commander Lindsay Weaver, Commanding Officer, Pittsburgh Marine Safety Unit, United States Coast Guard
- ‘Trade barriers for chemical manufacturers: Discussing the world’s largest free trade agreement ever negotiated – What is at stake for chemical manufacturers?
- Bill Allmond, VP, Government and Public Relations, Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates
Enjoy these and other thought provoking presentations from Jim Hull - Axiall Corporation, Peter Ten Hagen - PPG Industries, Rafael Moure-Eraso - U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board, and Jason James - Honeywell Performance Materials. This summit is a not to-be-missed event for anyone dealing with footprint strategy, supply chain optimization and HSE. Ensure you stay ahead of the competition by gaining valuable insight into methodologies, technologies and toolkits from the chemical industry’s top companies and thought leaders.
For more information about the event please visit: http://chem-manufacturing.com/ or contact Andrew O'Brien at email@example.com or 647 253 0468.