Defence Logistics UAE ~ April in Abu Dhabi
Now that the GHQ’s Tri-Service Logistics IT system has been acquired for logistics transformation, it is time for implementation and the climate is ripe for 3PL and Logistics IT providers to engage with a market worth US$2Bn over the next five years.
Held in Abu Dhabi, Defence Logistics UAE brings together key decision makers and military logistics organisations to discuss strategies, programmes and requirements for future internal and humanitarian assistance operations.
For more information visit: http://bit.ly/YwUjH7
With over 100 attendees from the UAE GHQ, Army, Air Force, Navy and local industry in 2012, the 2013 Defence Logistics UAE event plans to deliver even more high profiled speakers, cutting edge solution providers and innovative debate on the topic of logistics transformation. Following the extensive e-transformation programme, 2013 is all about ‘implementation’ and consolidation of secondary systems.
Defence Logistics UAE will host top international logistics military leaders who will ensure unparalleled GCC logistics representation including:
- Colonel Yahya Alhammadi, Director Joint Logistics, UAE Armed Forces GHQ
- Major General Robert Ruark, Director of Logistics, US CENTCOM
- Major General Victor Strimbeanu, Chief of Training and Doctrine, Romanian Air Force
- Brigadier General Mark Dunn, Head of Supply Chain, DE&S UK MoD
- Commodore Lars Rieks, Branch Chief Logistics Operations, Royal Danish Navy
View the full speaker line up: http://bit.ly/YwUjH7
What will you gain from attending Defence Logistics UAE 2013?
- Direct insight into UAE requirements and an opportunity to network with key UAE and GCC decision makers and Logistics Commanders specifically on the subjects of Logistics Software and 3PLs
- Operational feedback from international militaries that will be shaping future UAE procurement strategies
- An opportunity to hear from US Central Command, NATO Allied Rapid Reaction Corps as well as the Royal Danish Navy to gain exclusive insight into how the UAE and other GCC nations are developing into international logistics hubs and what that means to 3PLs and 2nd tier IT systems suppliers
- A focus day dedicated to 2nd tier IT suppliers needing to ‘plug into’ the new Tri-Service Logistics System
Visit the website: http://bit.ly/YwUjH7