Dubai, UAE | 27th – 29th January 2014
Enroll yourself in this 3 – day Land Fleet Operations to polish your fleet performance strategies, attaining fleet utilisation and efficiency while challenging yourself to build a world class logistics company during the half-day case study workshop. This event features selected keynote presentations that addresses pressing fleet management issues and solutions to kickstart the training program!
Immerse yourself with updated lean theories, effective modern management techniques and most importantly, increasing operational bottom line, value and customer satisfaction with minimal costs!
Brian Szukala Managing Director
Transfer Knowledge Partners Ltd
He has over 20 years experience and has recently delivered trainings in and around London to prepare companies in managing their transport operations during the London 2012 Olympic Games
Some of the organisations he has worked with:
Freight Transport Association (FTA) / Road Transport Union Academy (IRU) / European Forum for Transport Training (Eurotra) / Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) / Transport for London (TfL) / UNICEF
· Appraising our business performance: How good or bad are we?
· Advancing your lean tool and techniques to deliver improvements and satisfy business goals
· Understanding employee behaviours and coaching techniques for improving performance
· Utilising psychometric profiling to recruit and identify potential people risks in our business
· Half-day case study workshop: Building a world-class logistics company
For more information, please visit http://www.marcusevans-conferences-middleeastern.com/20694scbba
For full brochure and registration details, kindly contact Sharon at SharonC@marcusevanskl.com