Visit Our Sponsors
|Banner**||Creative Size||File Size||Looping|
|2 - Leaderboard||728x90||100K||Forever|
|4 - Medium Rectangle||300x250||100K||Forever|
* All rich media accepted upon approval
* Sizing above includes JPG, GIF and PNG Banners
* All ad units must open a new browser window upon click
* Audio: user initiated by click only
* Video: host initiated and must include play/pause, stop, and audio on/off buttons
* Hotspots Expansion (mouseover only): no more than 50% of the ad total space
* Supply Creative to firstname.lastname@example.org ten days prior to scheduled launch date
** When advertising in SupplyChainBrain Today or any other newsletter, static JPG, GIF or PNG images are advised. Some email programs do not display animation.
Note: In order to respect the visitors' experience, all rich media will be tested and approved by SupplyChainBrain.com. SCB.com reserves the right to refuse creative upon intrusiveness or remove the creative from the site based on visitor complaints.
Dimensions are as follows:
Rotational advertising: 728x90
Exclusive sponsorship: 3 - 728x90
We can accept creative from the following ad servers and vendors: Atlas, Bluestreak, Doubleclick, Eyeblaster, Falk, Google Adsense, Mediaplex, and Tango Zebra.
Use basic HTML 4.0 when customizing your own email message.
Email Formatting: Table layout is preferred over using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Nested tables and advanced formatting such as colspans and rowspans can also be used, but using a stacked table structure is recommended. Regular HTML font formatting is advised for guaranteed universal acceptance. Images should be 72dpi. Define both height and width to prevent distortion of your image. HTML should be no wider than 620 pixels. All images and art work must be housed on your server.
The following are discouraged: scripting, embeds, frames/iframes, image maps, forms, and attachments.
GIF, JPEG, , PNG, HTML: Ten business days prior to start date.
Linking URL must be submitted with creative.
Send creative to: email@example.com.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.