marcus evans is pleased to announce the Medical Device Manufacturing Summit is taking place 26-27 June 2014 in Las Vegas at the Red Rock Resort & Spa.
The Medical Device Manufacturing Summit is the premium forum bringing senior medical device manufacturing executives together with leading solution providers.
The Summit offers an intimate environment for a focused discussion on cutting edge technology, strategy and implementation of solutions to forward-thinking medical device companies interested in staying ahead of the market.
ATTENDEES WILL INCLUDE:
-COOs, SVPs, VPs and Directors of Manufacturing and/or Operations
For registration details, please contact Laurel Zevitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY TOPICS IN 2014 INCLUDE:
- From concept to delivery-making research and development, marketing and manufacturing blend effectively together
- Meeting the challenge of attracting, retaining and growing the right talent
-Changing Regulatory Environment
- Interpreting FDA regulations
- Implementing efficient CAPA Systems to reduce error
- Maximizing the flow of information, materials and knowledge among departments
- Effective supply management systems
- Staying abreast of the markets and increasing global competitiveness
- basic principles of lean manufacturing to NPD and optimizing time-to-market
-Medical Device Tax
-Targeting the Consumer
- Best Practices
- Staying in touch with issues concerning the production of medical devices internationally
NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS LIKE:
-Paul A. Arrendell, Vice President, Global Quality, Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
-Thomas M. Loarie, Chairman and CEO, Mercator MedSystems, Inc.
-Firas Jarrar, Head of Lean Manufacturing Programs, Biomet 3i
-Andrew L. Lux, Senior Vice President, Operations and QA, AtriCure
-Scott Jeffers, Senior Vice President, Global Operations and Supply Chain, Hill-Rom, Inc.
For more information, click HERE:
LEADING SERVICES & SOLUTIONS:
Between session presentations and networking, medical device manufacturing executives and solution providers engage in pre-scheduled, mutually selected one-on-one business meetings.
Over the course of the event, each senior executive representing their solution provider company is guaranteed a minimum of 10-12 meetings, each strictly timed to 30 minutes.
We are always interested in exploring new service and solution provider categories. In order to create a balance of service offerings for qualified delegates and increased value, we limit service category competition at each summit.
If you would like your organization to be considered, please contact Laurel Zevitz at email@example.com
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.