Global P2P departments are still on the journey towards true touchless end-to-end purchase-to-pay function. There are still obstacles on the way including internal buy-in, poor master data management, supplier behavior and more. This workshop stream will serve as a platform for benchmarking best practices and successful approaches to resolving key P2P goals and obstacles that are on the way to those goals. New topics discussed will include creating a strong Purchasing Master Data Management fundament, delivering additional value through dynamic discounting, discussing the best strategic P2P function models and experiences with outsourcing vs. in sourcing. We will also hear innovations on self-service supplier portal, eCatalogue, and eProcurement in general. Our seasoned speakers from cross-industry spectrum of MNC will share a detailed practical overview and experiences on main P2P challenges to Straight-Through -Processing and well balanced DPO management. Attend this marcusevans Process Owners P2P strategy meeting to get a clear understanding of latest trends and best practices from peer lead practical case study sessions.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
• Hear success stories on robotics and touchless
• Benchmark change management challenges
• Best practices on process standardization and governance
• Get experience on Lean and Six Sigma in indirect procurement
Learn from key practical case studies:
• Vodafone covering advanced P2P journey including process mining and data analytics, robotics and more sophisticated areas like cognitive procurement
• IKEA looking at Lean / Six Sigma for P2P indirect process
• Philip Morris completing the vision for ALL orders and invoices
• DP DHL automation/touchless journey
• AzkoNobel data, technology and the P2P GPO
VISIT THE EVENT WEBSITE HERE
For more information about the event, please contact Mrs Melini Hadjitheori at MeliniH@marcusevanscy.com or call at +357 22849 308.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.