Visit Our Sponsors
Delighted to announce that Ethical Corporation is partnering with Supply Chain Brain to drive the movement for responsible business, CSR and sustainability execs to link purpose to profit.
Supply Chain Brain will be present at Ethical Corporation’s 5th Responsible Business Summit NY taking place on March 27-28 2017 at the Brooklyn Marriott Hotel. The Summit is North America’s
The Summit offers three focused tracks all shaped to uncover the REAL potential for CSR to drive profit, accelerate growth and change culture. Over 200 delegates will attend from Coca Cola, Zendesk, Heineken, HSBC, Salesforce, Bacardi, Oracle, The New York Times, Vita Coco, Dell, Adobe, Salesforce, KEMET Corporation, HSBC, Interface, Bloomberg, VF Corporation and 45+ senior level speakers including;
· Jim Kean, CEO, Steelcase
· Calvin G. Butler, CEO, Jr., Baltimore Gas & Electric
· Mayor Kasim Reed, Altanta
· Diane Wakeley Solinger, Director, Google
· Franz W. Paasche, SVP Corporate Affairs and Communications, PayPal
· Christine Cioffe, SVP Global R&D, PepsiCo
· Jim Vella, President, Ford Motor Fund
· Larry Berger, CTO, Ecolab
We have secured a $200 discount off tickets*, please quote ‘MP200’ when registering here: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs-usa/register.php
Contact Krina.email@example.com for more information
*NGO basic pass does not apply
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.