In 2017, global trade soared across major economies around the world, raising hopes that the climate is ready to improve. And at the same time, the complexity of conducting global trade and complying effectively with numerous and growing regulatory and licensing requirements has also exploded.
This white paper provides an in-depth look at the top six global supply chain trends of 2018:
• Retail supply chain’s need for flexibility
• Europe & Asia generating FTAs while the US holds still
• Brexit’s disruption as negotiations crawl along
• China’s dominance in manufacturing and trade
• Challenge & cost to keeping goods moving
• CXOs’ responsibility to present performance and future goals
Please CLICK HERE to download the whitepaper.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.