COVID-19 is the most aggressive supply chain disruption the chemical industry has ever had to contend with. Learning fast and smart is an imperative as regions and states across America and the world reopen for business, but are focused on doing it safely.
Learn about the biggest lessons and achievements chemical companies are experiencing through the Coronavirus pandemic and how their supply chain and logistics processes are changing. Come hear how industry supply chain leaders are using digitalization strategies to recover lost business momentum and how digitalization is helping them ramp up faster.
Chemical supply chain leaders from top companies will address these themes and more on August 25 during LogiChem’s inaugural Virtual Summit.
Key Themes: Create and Maintain a World-Class Chemical Supply Chain
• Lessons Learned During the Covid-19 Pandemic
• Containerized Ocean Transportation in 2020
• How Digitalization is Tied to Sustainability and Social Responsibility
• Achieving Competitive Differentiation
• Partnerships and Relationship Management
• In-House vs. 3PL/4PL Outsourcing
Hear from a Variety of Supply Chain Experts
Learn from multiple, live conversations so you gain unbiased perspectives on what's working right now. (They might even disagree on some points - but you'll get the full picture.)
We Didn't Build This Overnight
We have been uniting the chemical supply chain community for the past 15+ years - you'll experience the same quality of information, the presentations, and the format itself.
Finally, a Virtual Event Where You Can INTERACT
Use live chat and virtual Q&As to benchmark and connect with peers to beat challenges together. You can be an active participant - or just sit back and take notes - its up to you!
Get Inspired! Here’s Our 2020 Expert Speaker Faculty
• Albert Schyman, Director Global Logistics Procurement, GCP Applied Technologies
• Paresh Bhagwatkar, Head of Supply Chain & Digital Transformation, Petrochemicals, Reliance Industries Ltd.
• Christine Van Burkelo-Roach, Director of Supply Chain Management, Toray – Composite Materials America
• Lori Fellmer, Vice President of Logistics and Carrier Management, BassTech International
• Bret Bement, Supply Chain Director, PetroChemicals, BASF
• Lisa Entrekin, Logistics and Operations Systems Manager, Ascend Performance Material
• Luiz Barberini, Operations Manager - External Manufacturing Latin America, Bayer
• Siva Narayanan, Director, International Operations & Warehousing, Solvay
Can't Make it?
Don't worry! By signing up in advance, you'll have access to the event On-Demand to watch at your own pace, anytime!
August 25th, 2020 | 12PM EDT
Sign Up Here: https://bit.ly/2BMei4d
“Worthwhile subject matter covered – wonderful opportunity to share ideas with and discuss challenges with similarly situated professionals in logistics.” - Vice President, Basstech International
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.