Now on its second year, Infoline's inaugural Global Sanctions Forum brings together experts from both legal and compliance backgrounds discussing the increasing geopolitical divergence in EU, US and UK sanctions frameworks in a post-Brexit world.
Highlights for 2019 include:
▪ Russia: Stay up to date with current Russian sanction considerations and political developments
▪ Iran: Expert insight into the latest compliance challenges relating to Iran
▪ Venezuela: Get to grips with the semi-sectoral nature of the sanctions, and the risks for UK & EU firms.
Leading experts include:
▪ Thomas Gregory, Team Leader, Sanctions Unit at Foreign and Commonwealth Office
▪ Daniel Cariello, Compliance Officer at OFAC
▪ Rebecca Sampins, Deputy Head, Sanctions Policy & Counter-Terrorism at HM Treasury
▪ Sinead Goss, EMEA Head, AML, ABC and Sanctions Legal at Citigroup
▪ Anna Bradshaw, Partner at Peters & Peters
▪ Colin Butler, Head of Sanctions, UK & EMEA at Credit Suisse
▪ plus many more yet to confirm...
If you work in a sanctions-related role this is the place to be with special reduced rates & early bird discounts
now available for Regulated Financial Services Firms & Law Firms! Plus, receive an additional 20% discount using promo code: FKM63773SCB.