Risk is a constant in every aspect of life, and there are inherent risks with every decision a business makes. The meeting is organized for the fourth time in a row and the 4th Annual will discuss minimizing Supply Chain Risks with the help of IoT, ensuring early risk identification and understanding how to reduce vulnerability and mitigate end-to-end supply chain risks.
In the Chair: Gregory L. Schlegel, Founder of The Supply Chain Risk Management Consortium
Some of the invited speaker companies:
GE Healthcare | Novartis | Jabil | Amgen | Mothercare | Signify | Petrofac | Knoll | Clariant Plastics & Coatings (Poland) | BAE Systems Submarine | Ball Aerospace | Lloyds Banking Group | BNP Paribas | Thermo Fisher Scientific | Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies
Some of the key themes on the agenda:
• Supply chain risk & resilience – looking towards the future
• New technology frontiers in supply chain risk
• Evolution of supply chain risk modelling and collaboration
• Harnessing the value of digital innovation to improve risk mitigation and ensure resilience
• Rethinking supply chain risk strategy and business models
• Redefining supply chain resilience: a new approach for new risks
• Enhancing business continuity to achieve supply chain resilience
Some of the case-studies to be presented
• PWc’s study on Supply Chain Agility & Resiliency. SCRM ROI case studies across multiple industries
• Digital Supply Chain Twin to improve Risk & Resilience.
• Practical experience of using new technology to meet supply chain risk modelling
• Opening the Heritage Aperture though Mission Class Disaggregation
• Supply Chain Risk – a Global Perspective: Primary causes, consequences, future threats, financial impact, reporting and business continuity
• From Risk to Resilience: Using analytics to reduce Supply Chain vulnerability
• New ISO standard that is currently under development for managing emerging risks (ISO 31050)
• How to manage Supply Chain Risk and ensure Business Continuity?