In 1 Affordable Day, Explore How 24 Of Europe's Leading OPEX Directors Are Engaging People & Changing Cultures For Sustained Operational Excellence.
Drive & Sustain Operational Excellence With Savvy People Engagement & Culture Change Strategies: Win Buy In From The C-Suite To The ‘Shop Floor’, Embed Change-Ready Cultures & Align Customer-Centric OPEX Strategies To Business Goals & Leverage New Technologies & Data For Effective Continuous Improvement Journeys, Long-Term Efficiencies & Impressive, Measurable Results.
A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 25th February 2020, One America Square, Central London.
1. Waitrose & Partners, Partner & Continuous Improvement Development Manager, Pete Gough.
2. McDonald’s, Senior Lead Consultant - Operational Standardisation - Global Lead Markets, Miles Miller.
3. Marks & Spencer, Operational Efficiency Manager, Bushrah Naz-Tyrer.
4. Expedia Group, Global Head of Operational Excellence, Parul Kumar.
5. GSK Bangladesh Ltd, Manager, GSK Production System (OE), Shahed Md Salahuddin.
6. National Grid, Lead Project Manager, Simon Higgs.
7. Schroders, Excellence Programme Adviser, Ben Nicholson.
8. Nokia, Head of Strategic Quality Transformation, Ashutosh Pandey.
9. Kier Utilities & Rail, Operations Director, Toby Harding.
10. DHL, Head of Continuous Improvement, Claire Maher.
11. Central England Co-operative, Operational Excellence Manager, Scott Worth.
12. NHS Blood and Transplant, Lead Specialist - Continuous Improvement, Specialist Services, Christopher Dixon.
13. Travelodge Hotels Limited, Operational Excellence Manager, Lee Robinson.
14. BUPA Global, Head of Operational Excellence & Global CX Lead, James Elliott.
15. ARCO, Head of Continuous Improvement, Neil Cavill.
16. BT, Business Design Director, Anita Tadayon.
17. Vodafone, Senior Manager - Transformation & Operational Excellence, Sonia Aslam.
18. Virgin Media, Senior Performance Improvement Manager, Gary Ballard.
19. Halfords, Continuous Improvement Manager, Will Burrows.
20. Virgin Media, Director of Partner Operations, Nick Good.
21. Ageas UK, Head of Operational Excellence, Sales & Service, David Harrison.
22. BP, Continuous Improvement Manager, Sandra Borja Santos.
23. Marks & Spencer, Continuous Improvement Concept Manager, Elizabeth Young.
24. Balfour Beatty, Head of Operational Excellence, Stuart Anwyl.