After months of significant disruption, manufacturers are adapting to the challenges presented in the “new normal.” From product demand changes to cost control uncertainty to supply chain gaps, manufacturers understand the importance of agility and resilience to ensure business survival and maximize profits.
Join us for a conversation with Reily Foods and Pexco and hear what they’ve learned in 2020 about staying successful. Microsoft will also discuss its latest solutions and technologies that manufacturers can take advantage of right now and in 2021.
Attend this webcast and you’ll learn how Microsoft cloud-based technologies helped Reily Foods and Pexco:
Perhaps the current crisis is forcing your company to make a change in your business systems. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from two Microsoft customers that recently made the decision to move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 so you can learn how to take similar actions and prepare your organization for success in 2021.
• Mike Ehrenberg, Microsoft Technical Fellow, Business Applications Group and Chief Technology Officer, Dynamics Product Group, Microsoft
• John Smith, Vice President, Technology Solutions, Reily Foods Company
• Heath Hatchell, Director of Finance, Pexco LLC
• Steve Reed, VP of Sales, Alithya
• Helen Atkinson, Editor, SupplyChainBrain
Please CLICK HERE to register for the webinar.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.