We are happy to bring you SAP Digital Supply Chain Live 2021 – your live online event, content hub and networking platform for SAP-centric supply chain planning and digital logistics.
Taking place live on 28-29 September and available on-demand for 3 months after, this event is your opportunity to hear end-to-end digital transformation stories as well as dedicated planning and logistics case studies from leading SAP users in the discrete and process manufacturing space.
We’ll be providing two days of dynamic content, where you will have an opportunity to meet with the industry's largest players, discover the latest innovations from SAP and discuss how your organization can be resilient, sustainable, and future proofed.
What to Expect “Onsite”:
1. Build Your Own Agenda - The event is set up to allow incredible flexibility – feel free to use the “build your own agenda” tool in order to attend any of the sessions available live, or revisit up to 3 months post event to catch up on those you miss.
2. Networking - Enjoy 1:1 chat facilities with other attendees plus interactive audio and video group discussions aimed at facilitating networking amongst your peers.
3. Get Your Questions Answered - Take part in live Q&A with the experts to get information specific to your needs.
4. Virtual Exhibition – Our SAP Partners will be available to you via the virtual exhibition zone. Liaise with these specialists to make your SAP implementation plans a reality.
5. Content Download – Update your knowledge bank – Content will be available to download from the event website.
This year’s SAP Digital Supply Chain Live will offer exclusive customer content. Content that you won’t get anywhere else and that you can view live and access again and again. Don’t miss out.