ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Pick faster and walk less with multi-bot warehouse fulfillment.
Warehouse fulfillment and distribution has vastly changed over the last few months. The current global pandemic is putting extreme pressure on operators—magnifying the existing labor shortage and accelerating the growth of e-commerce from a steady jog to an all-out sprint.
Whether it's ecommerce, omnichannel, or store-replenishment, finding an effective robotics automation solution that seamlessly improves fulfillment productivity and workplace quality is the key to success.
In this informative webinar, you'll learn:
ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Omnichannel retailers—whether essential or not—have been the ones to best weather the shut-downs and stay-at-home orders of the global pandemic.
Whether it’s contactless ordering and payment, or contactless delivery, retailers will need to make major process changes to how they engage with customers in stores both now and for the foreseeable future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about two key capabilities that can keep you and your employees safely selling—the new omnichannel process of BOPAC, “buy online, pickup at curbside” and the new line-busting process that takes the store to the parking lot, where customers can stay safe in cars or in socially-distanced lines.
Join Aptos’ omnichannel experts as they share best practices from retailers around the world. We will discuss:
Windows Mobile has reached end-of-life. Enterprise companies and the wider market are consistently choosing to migrate to Android as their operating system of choice for their mobile device platforms.
But how do you make this type of change without disrupting your business or your employees, especially during volatile times like today?
Join the leading industry experts in enterprise mobility for an engaging virtual panel discussion hosted by SupplyChainBrain on June 24 at 1pm EST.
In a free flowing conversation, our panelists will cover topics like:
• The current impacts of COVID-19 on data capture and enterprise mobility
• The migration path to Android
• The future of enterprise mobility deployment and support
• How to maximize the investment in a modern mobile platform
• Greg Henry, VP Client Solutions, Barcoding
• Sam Gonzalez, Director Global Systems & Solutions, Ivanti Wavelink
• Shash Anand, VP Product Strategy, SOTI
• Kevin J. Lollock, North America Regional Manager Software and Specialist SEs, Zebra Technologies
• Bob Bowman, Editor-in-Chief, SupplyChainBrain
• Jody Costa, VP, Marketing, Barcoding
In today's environment every aspect of transportation is facing challenges. Shippers are presented with load coverage limitations, routing decisions and capacity challenges. Not to mention the feat to maintain safe working environments via no contact processes. Flexible technology can help you stay safe, find load coverage and carrier capacity.
Join SupplyChainBrain and BluJay Solutions in this one hour webinar to learn about:
- The current climate of COVID-19 and the impact it continues to have on the supply chain
- How you can implement no contact check in and check out processes for the warehouse
- Technology that can help shippers find capacity and carriers find loads
- Examples of shippers taking advantage of managed transportation services to keep their product moving and on the shelves
Brian Zirbes, Business Product Owner, BluJay Solutions
Steve Williamson, Director, Solution Consulting, BluJay Solutions
Kirk Sternberg, Director, Sales, BluJay SolutionsRead More
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.