Visit Our Sponsors
The Hackett Group Revenue/Growth Enablement study examines:
• Top revenue and growth enablement strategies that benefit from enablement by procurement;
• Current and future levels of procurement enablement of seven key enterprise growth scenarios;
• Level of involvement for each of seven specific procurement roles;
• Successful tactics adopted by progressive procurement organizations generically and also those tailored to individual growth scenarios;
• Key performance indicators used and value quantification estimates relative to investments;
• And capability gaps that procurement needs to close as well as barrier-breaking tactics and other lessons learned
The study is brief, and should only take participants about 20 minutes to complete. The study is expected to close in early May.
Participants will not only receive the confidential study results but their choice of one of Hackett's research reports in the areas of category management, supplier relationship management, purchase-to-pay, or "The New Procurement."
To participate in the study, executives can join The Hackett Group's World-Class Procurement Group on LinkedIn.
The Hackett Group, a global strategic business advisory and operations improvement consulting firm, is active in best-practice advisory, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services, including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice.
Source: The Hackett Group
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.