Menlo Worldwide says it has been selected by BSH Home Appliances Corporation to design and operate a regional distribution center for fulfillment of Bosch consumer products to retail outlets throughout the Midwestern United States.
Menlo will utilize its multi-client distribution operation in Aurora, Ill., dedicating at least 30,000 square feet of warehouse space. Logistics management services to be provided include:
• Inbound receipt, inspection and storage of BSH Home Appliance products
• Bulk rack, shelf and security-controlled warehouse space
• Inventory management and order processing
• Order fulfillment for outbound orders being shipped to multiple BSH Home Appliance retailers and distributors through-out the Midwest
• Technology systems for warehousing management, performance analysis and cost reporting
The contract is an expansion of Menlo's relationship with BSH. It currently manages a similar operation in New Jersey that also utilizes one of Menlo's multi-client distribution centers. That facility serves BSH products moving to retail outlets throughout the Northeastern United States.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.