Visit Our Sponsors
To build an agile function that contributes to the top-line, your function’s processes, tools and behaviours need to be revaluated.
The Asia Pacific Procurement Congress is dedicated to exactly this – the latest global trends in technology, talent and business models that will increase procurement’s contribution to business growth. You’ll be challenged by industry experts and inspired by your peers, all while growing your regional network for idea-sharing long after the Congress ends.
Key themes on the Congress agenda
These themes have been chosen to help you deliver competitive advantage through a stronger ability to capitalise on disruption and develop new business strategies, models and processes to deliver quick and powerful results:
- Aligning your strategy to global trends. Learning from leading international companies’ successes to effectively choose which macro-trends are worth running with.
- Leveraging technology for efficiency. Adding new digital channels and automation to traditional procurement tools to accelerate business objectives and create value.
- Developing next-generation skillsets. Preparing for the future workforce by recruiting outside the function, capitalising on millennial talent and progressing your existing team’s digital skillset.
- Delivering high-value business impact. Increasing your team’s resonance and influence through stakeholder collaboration to deliver real value to the business.
View the latest agenda to learn more.
Be inspired by the best - industry leaders sharing their knowledge and insights include:
...and many more thought leaders. Take a look at the latest speaker line up now.
Join us at the Asia Pacific Procurement Congress and leave with:
- Lessons in technology application
- A future-proofed talent strategy
- Inspiration for managing disruption
- Tips on enterprise value-creation
- New connections and deeper relationships
- Boosted motivation and team morale
Save on registration with Supply Chain Brain!
Quote VIP code APPC18SCB when you book to save 10% off the registration fee at the time you register courtesy of Supply Chain Brain!
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.