The 2nd Annual Assured Logistics Summit will convene senior level experts for an in-depth discussion revolving around strategic initiatives towards facilitating responsive, flexible, and sustained supply chain and logistics operations to remain in stride with Warfighting demands. The 2023 Summit will discuss how defense agencies and the Military services are enhancing the resiliency, efficiency, and security of supply chain and logistics infrastructure amid a challenging global threat environment.
Today’s threat environment presents a multitude of serious challenges to supply chain and logistics operations. Mission success on the battlefield is dependent on reliable and timely flows of material and people uncontested across the globe. Amid an era of strategic competition, this is becoming an extremely complex and ever-evolving task. Senior level experts will offer insights into the modernization of U.S. infrastructure, logistics, and supply chain capabilities to effectively meet current and future challenges and threats. The necessity for material readiness and reliable logistics support are essential elements for maintaining the effectiveness and safety of the Joint Force.
The 2023 Assured Logistics Summit will explore efforts to supply persistent logistics in unpredictable operational environments, address the challenges of transporting materials, equipment, and people in an era of Strategic Competition, provide crucial supply and sustainment support to partners and allies, leverage data and technological capabilities to enhance sustainment and supply chain functions, and partner with industry, federal agencies, and global partners to ensure the sustainability and survivability of the defense supply chain. The event will also convene two panels: one on bulk fuel management and delivery and the other on renewable and alternative energy sources.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit’s content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Assured Logistics and Sustainment community, industry, and academia as well as key policy makers across DoD, military services, federal government, and industry. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
2023 Confirmed Speakers Include:
HON Christopher J. Lowman - Assistant Secretary of Defense for Sustainment, Department of Defense
Kristina M. O’Brien, SES - Principal Deputy Director of Strategic Logistics, J4, Joint Chiefs of Staff
RADM Philip E. Sobeck, USN - Director, Strategy, Policy, Programs, & Logistics, J5/4, U.S. Transportation Command
MG Mark T. Simerly, USA - Commanding General, Combined Arms Support Command
MG David Wilson, USA - Commanding General, U.S. Army Sustainment Command
Maj Gen Linda S. Hurry, USAF - Director of Logistics, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering, & Force Protection, HQAF
John E. Hall, SES - Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4, HQDA
Brig Gen Jimmy R. Canlas, USAF - Commander, Defense Logistics Agency Energy
Topics to be Covered at this Year’s Summit Include:
- Providing globally responsive, sustainable, & cost-effective logistics & material readiness
- Integrating logistics planning & execution in support of global operations joint force readiness
- Supporting the data-enabled Army sustainment enterprise of the future
- Delivering readiness & lethality to the Joint Force & supporting the nation through proactive global logistics
- Providing full-spectrum global mobility solutions to deliver lethality and ensure mission success
- Ensuring the safety, security, & prosperity of the western hemisphere through secure & resilient operational logistics
- Delivering & sustaining persistent mission generation through more adaptive & resilient airmen, equipment, & basing
- NDAA 2022 direction for bulk fuel management
- Renewable and alternative energy- what does the future look like to replace fossil fuels
Register here: https://dsigroup.org/supplychain-registration/
* Active Military and Government Employees receive complimentary registration. Email for registration form.
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities are available! Please follow this link for more information: https://supplychain.dsigroup.org/benefits-of-sponsoring-and-exhibiting/information-on-sponsoring-and-exhibiting/
Summit is Closed to The Press/ No Recordings
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.