NAIS Forum and show is the recognised and the most influential industry event in Russia and CIS for professionals engaged in modernisation and development of travel routes and civil aviation infrastructure: airports, airfields, helicopter centers, airlines and other air carriers.
During 2 days both industry flagships and new market players showcase their best solutions in the main sectors of the civil aviation infrastructure development: equipment and technics, construction and security, IT and MRO, training and business development.
FIGURES AND FACTS:
- 125 exhibitors represent their best products, projects and services from 15 countries of the world
- In total over 4000 professionals from 63 regions of Russia and 30 countries negotiate, network, learn and exchange their experience onsite
- Over 230 aviation enterprises are represented among visitors
- NAIS is supported and attended by Russian and foreign transport and aviation authorities
- Over 100 media representatives cover NAIS in the show dates
During NAIS a 2-day intense business program, including Forum, industry awards and F-2-F negotiations, runs for 800+ top managers and specialists.
One of the core development vectors is modernisation of regional air harbors. According to the Ministry of Transport officials at least 65 regional airports and 100 runways will be reconstructed or built by 2025.
Discover Russian civil aviation infrastructure challenges and trends in the very beginning of the year at NAIS!