Visit Our Sponsors
May 9-11, 2012
Suppliers are a source of knowledge, expertise and assets that can be leveraged to gain competitive advantage when the proper relationship is put into place. If your success can be directly tied to your suppliers, shouldn't you look to invest in those relationships? Through Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) you will have the platform to realize the true benefits of collaboration in a structured and measured way, and be able to have access to resources or knowledge that you would not by operating independently.
During The Conference Board 2012 Supplier Relationship Management Conference (http://www.conference-board.org/srm) leading practitioners from a diverse group of companies will be able to share the best practices and lessons learned from their journey to realize the true benefits of SRM.
The event will begin with a half day pre-conference workshop on May 9th titled "The Softer Side of SRM: Culture, People, Skills, and Change Management". The main conference will commence on May 10th and is uniquely designed to address the needs of senior executives looking to improve new or enhanced SRM programs.
By attending the conference you will gain knowledge in the following areas:
• Build and foster relationships that are based on openness, trust and the establishment of long-term mutually beneficial engagements
• Effective ways of integrating SRM strategies within the overall business goals of the organization
• Learn ways to quantify and communicate value of SRM for continued support of your initiatives
• Explore ways to develop an effective end-to-end collaborative innovation process to harness ideas, build trust, and evaluate success/areas of improvements.
• Exchange practical ideas and lessons learned with peers in a relaxed environment during the featured Roundtable Session
Senior executives from world class organizations will share their thinking. Presenters include:
• Tom Barsch, Senior Director, Global Commodities, Global Sourcing Organization, Applied Materials
• Rick Blasgen, President and CEO, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
• David Cummins, Senior Supplier Manager, Enterprise Categories & Suppliers, Shell
• Jonathan Hughes, Partner, Sourcing & Supplier Management Practice Leader, Vantage Partners
• Teresa Krug, Manager, Open Innovation, MeadWestvaco Corporation
• Cathy Kutch, Director, Supplier Relations and Diversity, The Kellogg Company
• Brian Lorig, Senior Director of Materials, KLA-Tencor Corporation
• Marie A. Miller, Program Manager, Global Pharmaceutical Operations, Strategic Supplier Management, Abbott
• Natalie Hansen, Senior Vice President, Director of Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Actus Lend Lease
• Erik Rupinski, Senior Manager, Supply Chain, MeadWestvaco Corporation
• Bill Seliger, CPIM, CSCP, Director of Manufacturing Operations & Integration, RR Donnelley Logistics Services
• James B. Steele, Program Director, Supply Chain Risk Management, Cisco Systems, Inc.
• John J. Turanin, Vice President and General Manager, Zogenix Technologies, Zogenix, Inc.
• R. Kirk Weidner, Vice President, Cargill
As a special promotion to SupplyChainBrain readers, The Conference Board is offering a discounted rate of $1800.00 to attend the conference and $100.00 off of the pre-conference workshop which is a savings of nearly 30%. To view the Conference information please visit http://www.conference-board.org/srm. If you wish to take advantage of this special offer please reference code DH1 by calling The Conference Board Customer Service at 212-339-0345 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
About the Conference Board
The Conference Board is a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Our mission is unique: To provide the world's leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society. The Conference Board is a non-advocacy, not-for-profit entity holding 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status in the United States. www.conference-board.org
For further information contact:
1 914 734 9834
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.