Visit Our Sponsors
International trade compliance professionals need to stay up to date on the changing regulations within Canada and also abroad. With the changes to the Export Controls List and the ever-complex nature of Canadian-U.S. cross border trade, companies need to be aware of how these changes affect their international trade compliance programs. Canada's relationship with the U.S. makes it imperative that the international trade compliance community is informed on the impact that U.S. rules and regulations can have on Canadian companies.
marcus evans, a world leading provider and promoter of global summits, strategic conferences, professional training, webinars, business-to-business congresses, sports hospitality and on-line information is pleased to introduce the Canadian International Trade Compliance Conference, which is taking place September 12-14, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario. Building upon the success of the 2nd Annual International Trade Compliance Conference, the Canadian International Trade Compliance Conference addresses global trade compliance concerns involving export controls, customs compliance and cross border trade in Canada. By attending this event, senior level executives in the International/Global Trade Compliance, Import Compliance, Export Control Compliance, Customs Compliance, and Supply Chain Management & Security industries will be able to overcome any potential challenges in crafting and sustain a comprehensive trade compliance program.
Some key topics of discussion at the Canadian International Trade Compliance Conference:
• Assess the latest export permit requirements in Canada with Pratty and Whitney Canada
• Address re-exports of U.S. origin goods from Canada to comply with both Canadian and U.S. export controls with Future Electronics
• Integrate an effective anti-corruption compliance program as part of a global trade compliance program with Methanex Corporation
• Develop an understanding of import value and transfer pricing to achieve proper value with Ericsson Canada Inc.
• Uncover the updates to the Export Controls List and their impact upon Canadian companies with Research in Motion Limited
For more information regarding the marcus evans Canadian International Trade Compliance Conference, please visit http://www.marcusevansch.com/CITC2012
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.