October 15, 2013, new rules are expected to go into effect changing the current status of exports. Positive steps have been made to increase efficiency and ease the impact of these recent and ever changing regulations and the marcus evans ITAR Compliance WEST Conference will tackle the latest obstacles and pressing issues in the industry while highlighting how organizations stay competitive in today's global atmosphere.
Attending this marcus evans conference will enable executives to:
- Manage the transition from ITAR to EAR and review recent changes to the Export Control Reform Initiative
- Develop new compliance structure methods and data sharing techniques
- Grasp new definitions and language found in the recently released regulations
- Review prior violations and corrections and identify best practices
- Explore upcoming regulation releases and what the future holds for ITAR Compliance
For more information on this conference or to get a complete list of speakers or sessions, please visit http://www.marcusevans-conferences-northamerican.com/ICW2013_PRelease or email Tyler Kelch, Media & PR Coordinator, email@example.com.
About marcus evans
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers. Our global reach is utilized to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.