Visit Our Sponsors
March 30-31, 2016
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
NEW FOR 2016: TWO STREAMS - ONE FOR DOMESTIC HOME DELIVERY AND ONE FOR INTERNATIONAL HOME DELIVERY.
Home Delivery World 2016 will once again be the place where retailers, etailers, grocers and solution providers gather to discuss delivery operations challenges and trends. Held in Atlanta, GA for the 3rd consecutive year, the event gathers together big box and mid-size retailers and their delivery providers.
Executive speakers from The Home Depot, Carter's | OshKosh B'gosh, Jet.com, Zulily, GPA, Bodybuilding.com, Vitacost.com, Gilt, and shoes.com are already confirmed for this year’s event. Can you afford to miss this the annual gathering of local and international retailers and etailers?
Retailers attend VIP conference sessions on domestic home delivery to get advice on:
· Managing multichannel returns – turning a logistical challenge into an opportunity
· How Multichannel retailers can leverage physical stores as mini fulfillment centers
· Facilitating end-to-end visibility and location-based inventory across your online and retail networks
· Changing the product lifecycle from ‘cradle to cradle’ instead of ‘cradle to grave’
Retailers attend VIP conference sessions on international home delivery to learn about:
· International expansion strategies for omnichannel retailers
· Expanding from abroad into the US
· Setting up a distribution strategy
· The importance of a visible ‘total landed cost’ for the consumer
CHOOSE YOUR PARTICIPATION
Full conference pass
Register for a full conference pass to attend the VIP conference (including roundtable discussions, networking activities, cocktail party and more), as well as all parts of the free expo
Free expo pass
Register for a free expo pass to get access to 100+ booths of solution providers, a networking lounge, game zone, free on-floor seminars, raffles, innovation showcase, and more
Click here: http://bit.ly/1KkopDN
For help with registration, please contact Shahariar Zaman at + 1 646 619 1788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.