Visit Our Sponsors
HOUSTON - The 2nd annual Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit will take place December 6-7, 2016 at the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside in Houston, Texas. The two-day event will bring together SCM, Procurement and IT teams from E&P operators, midstream companies, petrochemicals and refineries, in addition to EPC and oilfield service providers to discuss opportunities, challenges and what's next for the industry in an interactive format.
With over 25 speakers from companies such as Marathon Oil, Shell, ConocoPhillips, BP and more, we will be focusing on the following key areas across upstream, midstream and downstream verticals:
• Industry 4.0 and the impact on SC&P
• Exploring new opportunities and challenges of IoT
• Preparing for the future – Retaining efficiency and cost margins developed in the downturn
• Business alignment with internal business partners
• Developing supply chain market intelligence
• Improving external supplier relationship management and business models
• Cost containment, outsourcing and total end to end costs
• Supply chain optimization standards
• Talent retention and development
We also have customized sponsorship packages available for those looking to meet one-on-one with decision makers. Please contact: Symon.Rubens@energyconferencenetwork.com
We look forward to seeing you in Houston this December. For more information on this event, please visit: https://energyconferencenetwork.com/oil-gas-supply-chain-procurement-2016/
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.