Visit Our Sponsors
Central America has been given a greater importance since the advent of CAFTA. As a regional trade bloc, it becomes much more important than a collection of small Central American countries.
The Logistics landscape of this new trade bloc is outlined in this report: The Central American Logistics Infrastructure Study.
Global Logistics players now see the area as one borderless territory, and are vying to develop logistics hubs that take into consideration the catchment areas of the USA, Mexico, and Central America.
Many Central American countries are also developing facilities that can accommodate the burgeoning trade from China, competing amongst themselves to be the develop the most attractive logistics facilities.
The Central American Logistics Infrastructure Study describes the logistics landscape defined by the CAFTA trade bloc, and includes in depth descriptions of the following topics:
• Central America's Geography by country
• Central America's Demographics by country
• Central America's Economics by country
• The implications of CAFTA in each Country
• Logistics Infrastructure by Country
• Trade Statistics by Country
• Trade by Carrier Mode
• Trade by Industry Vertical
• Logistics Providers and Profiles
Click here for more.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.