Download the UPS White Paper: Creating a Better Healthcare Cold Chain: 7 experts reveal best practices to improve efficiency.
One-fourth of all healthcare products today are temperature sensitive and that number is growing. The use of biologics has also increased dramatically, with more than 900 biologics for over 100 diseases. That adds up to some formidable supply chain challenges. But companies can overcome them and thrive by adopting best practices noted in this white paper by UPS cold chain experts. Create a more efficient supply chain—and ultimately a healthier patient—with definitive advice on how to:
• Lower the cost of cold chain shipments
• Stay compliant around the globe
• Implement QA systems that save money
• Optimize packaging to reduce spoilage
• Standardize supply chain requirements
• Conquer last-mile delivery challenges
• Find expert and reliable cold chain partners
• Build in seamless contingency plans
Please CLICK HERE to download the whitepaper.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.