T.A. Cook is delighted to announce the SAP Innovation Forum Nordics, taking place in Copenhagen, Denmark on 19-20 September 2018.
This two day event will bring together the entire Nordics ecosystem of SAP users, partners and solution experts and offers the opportunity to explore how digital transformation via SAP solutions can mean that process excellence and highly strategic business models become achievable for your firm.
The event will kick off with 6 half-day, deep-dive, pre-conference workshops. Topics to be covered will include: digital transformation, machine learning and AI, digital finance, SAP Leonardo IoT, customer experience, SAP S/4HANA. Each workshop offers a unique opportunity to address challenges and gain valuable guidance from some of the most knowledgeable experts on SAP applications.
The main conference will follow with sessions covering key topics such as:
• Digital transformation and building the intelligent enterprise
• Transforming business models and building an innovation culture
• Unlocking value from data with SAP S/4HANA
• Navigating finance transformation and the journey to intelligent finance
• The future of work and critical role of learning in the digital era
• Disruptive factors and technologies turbocharging the future
• Creating an engaged organisation
• Supply chain collaboration
• Executing customer centric strategies
• Machine learning and AI - capabilities and use cases
• Connecting People and Processes with SAP Leonardo IoT
Hear user case studies from regional SAP customers including but not limited to: Danfoss, Danish Crown, Electrolux, Equinor (formerly Statoil), NOKIA, Neste, Viking, Vestas Wind Systems and more!
Also on offer will be SAP solution update sessions, live demos, a vibrant exhibition of SAP partners and a not-to-be-missed evening networking and celebration event. We are also happy to announce that international SAP executives Dr Chakib Bouhdary and Jenny Dearborn will join our local SAP hosts Martin Schirmer and Jesper Schleimann as keynote speakers.
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.