Business must change... Our planet is on the brink of irreversible collapse and increasingly society expect companies to lead and address these social and environmental challenges. Coupled with rapid innovations and changes in technology poses turbulent and challenging times ahead.
However, these challenges provide new opportunities to transform industries and societies. It's time for business to embrace these opportunities and lead to a new clean and sustainable future. For 18 years the Responsible Business Summit Europe has been the world's leading platform where global business gathers to create partnerships, share practical insights and shape the future sustainability agenda. This year 600+ CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs will discuss how to be at the forefront of a sustainable future.
* Time to lead: Identify new innovations, materials, technologies and partnerships that will help your business deliver ambitious social and climate impacts
* Data-driven materiality and impact: Develop systems and strategies that provide accurate data on future risks, opportunities and impacts
* The New multi-stakeholder approach: Engage Employees, Investors, NGOs, Governments, Suppliers and Competitors to truly deliver ambitious [SDG] impacts
* Communicate, engage and report: Demonstrate leadership and become a trusted voice on material issues
* New for 2019 – Investor focus: Opportunity for investors and corporates to share ideas on future risks and opportunities through focussed workshop discussions
Ultimate Learning Pass Corporate: £3849.0,
Ultimate Learning Pass Service Provider: £4149.0,
Executive Pass Corporate: £1899.0,
Executive Pass Service Provider: £2199.0,
Economy Pass Corporate: £1599.0,
Economy Pass Service Provider: £1899.0,
NGO/Academic Executive Pass: £1249.0,
NGO/Academic Academic Pass: £849.0
Speakers: Erik Fyrwald, CEO, Syngenta, Jürgen Maier, CEO, Siemens UK, Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta, Per Heggenes, CEO, IKEA Foundation, Filippo Veglio, Mananging Director, WBCSD, Catherine Howarth, CEO, ShareAction, Richard Howitt, CEO, IIRC, Sally Uren, CEO, Forum for the future, Dune Ives, CEO, Lonely Whale, Paul Simpson, CEO, CDP