The unparalleled volatility of supply & demand has thrust the role of supply planning into the spotlight.
Accurate and agile demand planning, forecasting and inventory management are crucial to the success of your business.
Supply chains can no longer afford depending on legacy systems and siloed strategies. Planners have a vital responsibility to anticipate risks and collaborate internally & externally to shape the future of digitally powered operations.
Reuters Events: Supply Chain Planning Europe 2022 (11-12 October, Brussels) will explore how to establish a robust digital infrastructure, maximise supplier collaboration, and successfully scale planning operations.
5 reasons Supply Chain Planning Europe 2022 is a must-attend:
- Connect in-person with Europe’s biggest and brightest brands and planning executives
- Uncover insights on the key areas transforming European in-house law
- Hear from Europe’s leading supply chain planning executives and the newest innovative tech
- Identify practical solutions to supply chain planning challenges with workshops, panels, and case studies
- Learn from peers and get back to quality in-person networking
An industry leading agenda delivered by 30+ of Europe’s exceptional speakers:
- Gregor Dudek, SVP of Group Supply Chain, Electrolux
- Andreas Kopp, CSCO, Pharmathen
- Mark Baxa, President & CEO, CSCMP
- Gundl Herzog, VP Global Supply Chain Management, Amer Sports
- Alejandro Garcia Hiernaux, Head of EMEA Planning, Tupperware
- Adrian Bentley, Head of Planning, Bakkavor
- Johnny Peterson, VP Supply Chain Planning, TINE
- Arjun Varma, Global Director & Head of Strategic Capacity Management, Beiersdorf
- Keshav Banarji, Director-Packaging Procurement & Sustainability, Europe, AB inBev
- Adam Leclerc, Senior Director Supply Chain, CHS Inc.