With US and EU regulations sharpening the focus on track and trace and the requirement for end-to-end transparency, along with pressures to eliminate counterfeiting, reduce drug safety concerns and improve drug accessability – blockchain remains a strong and viable technology solution to help solve the most pressing challenges across the supply chain. However it remains early days in demonstrating proof of concept and going beyond small pilots to achieving full-scale delivery of live blockchain implementations.
This conference is the one event to bring together all of the learning, enthusiasm and commitment of senior leaders across the value chain to collaborate and work together to find solutions.
Join us in Boston this October to:
- Receive clear guidance on EU and US supply chain regulations and why blockchain delivers a strong solution
- Hear from the most exciting new use cases from across the health supply chain and the challenges and hurdles they have overcome on their journey
- Benefit from the opportunity to access major industry stakeholders leading the way for blockchain implementation all under one roof
- Explore different approaches to industry collaboration, governance models and interoperability to apply learnings to your work
- Participate in 2 interactive pre-conference workshops with the opportunity to benchmark approach and strategy with other implementation leaders
- Take advantage of endless networking opportunities by spending a full two days being surrounded by like-minded thinkers in the field