Organisations across the world are recognising the strategic value that can be unlocked from a well-structured, efficient and cost-effective supply chain. This three-day focused and interactive programme will equip the participants with the required knowledge, operational tools and templates to create an effective supply chain strategy. The programme incorporates implementation at the operational efficiency level, enabling the participants to return to their workplaces so that they could swiftly and confidently implement their learning.
1) Appreciate and apply global best practices to the subject
2) Develop enhanced forward and resource planning initiatives
3) Create further opportunities to reduce costs within the warehouse and logistics environment
4) Construct effective workflow systems
5) Develop advanced inventory control, management and audit processes
6) Take away specific action plans to further develop their roles and increase organisational benefits