In the past 18 months, trade wars have escalated, and everyone working in import and customs must stay ahead of disruptive trends that are shifting the global business landscape. Global trade wars are having a significant effect on the international playing field, and the latest enforcement trends reveal heightened regulatory scrutiny in the customs arena.
ACI’s Customs Compliance Industry Exchange (All SupplyChainBrain readers get 10% off when they use this discount code: D10-675-675CX01) was created to provide the opportunity to discuss those critical issues including:
• Current State of Trade Remedies: Sections 301 and 232 Developments
• Duty Mitigation Strategies That Work
• Impact of Mexico Trade Policy Changes and USMCA/NAFTA Update
• Rethinking Doing Business with China
• Leveraging the Customs Climate to Get the Attention of Senior Management for Additional Resources
• Impact of E-Commerce on Customs
The 2019 program features, unique in the market, offers the following:
Dynamic Polling- Vote anonymously on emerging issues and compare your organization to your peers. Participants will receive a summary of the poll results after the conference concludes.
Audience Exchange Sessions- Attendees will have the opportunity to text potential questions, topics and views for discussion during the session.
Emerging Topic Networking (ETN)- During lunch, participants will have the opportunity to discuss specific emerging topics. Tables will be reserved and advance signup is offered.
All SupplyChainBrain readers get 10% off when they use this discount code: D10-675-675CX01