Attend 5th Annual Medical Device Summit 2020, which will be held from April 16-17, 2020 at Boston, MA.
This Summit will feature speakers and executives from FDA/CDRH, Ex-FDA Officials and companies like Merck, BSI, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR), Orchard Therapeutics, Owl Cyber Defense and several other leading organizations.
This year's event will feature 4 Keynotes, 12 impactful track sessions, 4 stimulating panel discussions, 2 workshops, 6 track sessions and over 300 minutes of networking. Seats are limited and expected to sell out. Early Bird Rates ending soon.
The Medical Device Summit's sessions will cover US and international critical topics including:
• Current Healthcare Eco System: Challenges & Opportunities
• NanoEHS Risk Assessment Lessons for Medical Devices
• Vendor Qualification and Selection
• Medical Device Quality Challenges and Risk Management (ISO 13485 and ISO 14971)
• Regulations in the U.S. and Globally (GDPR, Brexit, US-China Relationship)
• FDA's New Import/Export Trauma in 2020
• FDA Communication Power Tools
• Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• FDA Inspection and Meeting
• ISO 10993 and Biocompatibility
• 3D Printing, Wearable Device
• EU MDD, MDSAP, MDR, IVDR
• REACH and RoHS and Environmental Compliance in FDA Regulated Industries
• Medical Device Marketing and Advertisement, Social Media
• Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health
• Medical Device TPLC (Total Product Life Cycle)
Mark your calendar for April 16-17 to interact with FDA officials, regulators, decision makers, consultants, industry veterans, experts and colleagues.
Omni Parker House Hotel,
60 School Street,
Boston, MA, 02108, USA
We look forward to seeing you and your team in Boston, MA.
Take a look at some of the testimonials from attendees of past Medical Device Summits.
"I think the summit was very well run and organized. It provided an excellent environment that was conducive to relaxed and meaningful interactions between FDA, industry, and even foreign medical device regulatory agencies."
-- Medical Officer, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
"This event was very focused on FDA regulatory training, standards and guidance. This was the main reason that I attended this event and the event delivered all with high quality."
-- Research and Development Program Manager IV, Abbott
"The FDA speakers really added a lot of value. There were many experienced industry speakers & I learned a lot from them."
-- CEO, Springborne Life Sciences
"The summit was a great success in my opinion, very knowledgeable speakers and interesting topics. I extended my network of contacts that beneficiary for our company. Thank you for giving this great opportunity and hoping to attend another one next year."
-- Quality Assurance Manager, BCSI SAFE Sens
"Excellent mix of topics with great presentations, worth every penny and time we spent there."
-- CEO, SEAS, Inc
"There was a very good presence of the FDA, who provided brief regulatory insights."
-- President and Chief Scientist, HirLan, Inc
Please call +1-650-238-9656 or email email@example.com for any query regarding this summit.