High velocity procurement: The competitive advantage
The World Procurement Congress is the industry’s largest global gathering of senior procurement executives. The two-day event focuses on the visionary, forward-looking trends that will shape the long-term success and impact of the procurement function. With the 2019 agenda focused on competitive advantage, CPOs and strategy leads will leave with new inspiration for making business growth a procurement reality.
An event you simply can’t afford to miss!
Here’s 5 reasons why you need to be in London on 15-16 May:
1. Profile-building – The congress attracts the “Who’s Who” of procurement. With the biggest thought leaders and global organisations in attendance, this is a community you want to be a part of.
2. Benchmarking – Reflect on your strategy in the context of other companies through the roadmaps and case studies being shared in presentations.
3. Networking – It’s the single largest gathering of senior, global procurement professionals and hands-down the most effective and efficient opportunity for networking in terms of quality and quantity.
4. Inspiration – With the entire event focused on big picture procurement strategy, presenters challenge the status-quo, leaving you with “aha moments” and a fresh perspective.
5. Problem-solving – With 700+ attendees, many are experiencing or have already overcome your function’s current challenges, providing a perfect platform to crowd-source new solutions.
Hear from an unrivalled speaker faculty:
The World Procurement Congress features the knowledge and insights of leading procurement, business and leadership experts from around the globe, including:
• Christian Horner OBE, Team Principal, Red Bull Racing Formula 1 Team
• Dr. Anita Sengupta, SVP Engineering, Hyperloop One
• Robert Guest, Foreign Editor, The Economist
• Henrik Larsen, CPO, AP Moller Maersk
• Ali Türk, Executive Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Turkcell
• Salvatore Bernabei, CPO, ENEL
• Regine Lucas, CPO, L’Oréal
• Eric Espinasse, CPO, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
• Hervé Le Faou, CPO, Heineken
• Cindy Elliott, Vice President - Global Strategic Sourcing, The Clorox Company
…and many more.
Visit the World Procurement Congress website to view the full speaker line-up, the latest agenda and confirm your place today. Quote promotional code WPW19SCB to save 10% off your registration courtesy of Supply Chain Brain.