Global logistics networks have been stretched to breaking point due to an unprecedented confluence of demand surges and supply constraints. On the demand side, we have seen record spending on consumer products (largely caused by the eCommerce boom), while on the supply side we have seen a myriad related COVID-19 related labor shortages.
This tumultuous period for the industry, has meant that companies of all sizes have struggled to get product into the hands of their customers. As such, it is more important for executives from across the industry to come together to share ideas and collective strategies to overcome universal logistics challenges.
As such, Reuters Events is hosting Supply Chain Execution (June 1-2), the event will focus on ways to unlock logistics capacity, drive innovation and revolutionize supply chain execution.
The global leaders taking to the stage include:
• Sally Miller, CIO North America, DHL Supply Chain
• Dennis Mullahy, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Macy’s
• Amiee Bayer-Thomas, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Ulta Beauty
• Louis DeJoy, Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer, USPS
• Jerry Mujica, Vice President, America's Regional Supply Operations & Customer Support, Pfizer
• Joe Beacom, COO, Landstar
• Joshua Dolan, SVP, Pharmaceutical Supply Chain & Enterprise Logistics, Cardinal Health
To facilitate this seismic shift for the logistics industry, Reuters Events has built the forum around four critical themes: Risk Management, Network Optimization, Manage Shortages & Innovation Collaboration & Culture.
Those interested in taking part in the forum can find out more information here - https://events.reutersevents.com/supply-chain/execution-usa