Visit Our Sponsors
In sum, these small and mid-sized (SMB) manufacturers have added jobs, are more optimistic than not about the economy, and believe that their ERP system has helped serve their customers' needs while contributing to the success of their own businesses.
All indications are that the SMB manufacturing segment is growing:
• 73 percent of respondents hired staff within the last six months
• 53 percent intend to maintain the same staff levels over the next six months
• one-third of respondents plan to add staff within the next six months
When asked about the specific conditions of their own manufacturing business over the next six months:
• 49 percent believed that new orders would increase
• 47 percent felt that production would increase
• 23 percent believed that inventories would increase
Their ERP system has played a role in the success of their businesses.
Source: Read Full Article
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.