This marcus evans event will help you get your S&OP straight, measure maturity and decide on your next steps. We will discuss both people and technology, and what it really takes to make the process work. With lower margins and faster changing end-customer needs, sales and operations need to talk to each other faster and more. We will explore how to focus on the last part of S&OP- financial integration, and how to manage end to end planning agility in supply chain management in a volatile and complex environment. We will explore digital transformation in planning and how the role of planners is likely to change in the future. Join us for interactive discussions and thought-provoking case studies.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference will enable you to:
• Get your S&OP straight, measure maturity and decide on your next steps
• Go outside the planning and production organization and focus on financial integration
• Debate how the role of planners is likely to change in the age of new technologies and data overflow
• Explore digital transformation and planning: how can you adapt new tools to day-to-day activities?
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:
• Mars Wrigley Confectionery looks at how S&OP needs to change to accommodate the changing needs of the end customer
• CHEP focus on the last part of S&OP: financial integration
• Nike discuss ‘one version of the truth’ and ‘one operating plan’
• bioMerieux address end to end planning agility in supply chain management in a volatile and complex environment
• Sanofi explain how they drive the S&OP/IBP journey
• L’Oreal push the Next-Gen S&OP through AI and Machine Learning and discuss impact on data, process, and roles
Key Speakers include:
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.