Visit Our Sponsors
Companies spend a lot of time managing the core suppliers that represent about 80 percent of their business, but often fail to give adequate attention to the other 20 percent, known as long-tail suppliers. This can lead to trouble, says Mickey North Rizza, research director at AMR Research. Rizza discusses best practices essential to managing relationships with all tiers of suppliers and mitigating risks of supply disruption. [Run Time (Min): 9:17]
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.