Omnitracs, a provider of SaaS-based fleet management and data analytics solutions, and SmartDrive, a provider of video-based safety and transportation intelligence, recently announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for Omnitracs to acquire SmartDrive.
Bernard Goor, senior vice president of sales with Infor, explains the concept behind the continuous supply chain, and reveals the biggest obstacles that companies face when trying to achieve that goal.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:00 to Thursday, September 24, 2020 12:00
Windows Mobile has reached end-of-life. Enterprise companies and the wider market are consistently choosing to migrate to Android as their operating system of choice for their mobile device platforms.
But how do you make this type of change without disrupting your business or your employees, especially during volatile times like today?
Join the leading industry experts in enterprise mobility for an engaging virtual panel discussion hosted by SupplyChainBrain on June 24 at 1pm EST.
In a free flowing conversation, our panelists will cover topics like:
• The current impacts of COVID-19 on data capture and enterprise mobility
• The migration path to Android
• The future of enterprise mobility deployment and support
• How to maximize the investment in a modern mobile platform
• Greg Henry, VP Client Solutions, Barcoding
• Sam Gonzalez, Director Global Systems & Solutions, Ivanti Wavelink
• Shash Anand, VP Product Strategy, SOTI
• Kevin J. Lollock, North America Regional Manager Software and Specialist SEs, Zebra Technologies
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:00 to Thursday, October 22, 2020 12:00
In today's environment every aspect of transportation is facing challenges. Shippers are presented with load coverage limitations, routing decisions and capacity challenges. Not to mention the feat to maintain safe working environments via no contact processes. Flexible technology can help you stay safe, find load coverage and carrier capacity.
Join SupplyChainBrain and BluJay Solutions in this one hour webinar to learn about:
- The current climate of COVID-19 and the impact it continues to have on the supply chain
- How you can implement no contact check in and check out processes for the warehouse
- Technology that can help shippers find capacity and carriers find loads
- Examples of shippers taking advantage of managed transportation services to keep their product moving and on the shelves
Brian Zirbes, Business Product Owner, BluJay Solutions
Steve Williamson, Director, Solution Consulting, BluJay Solutions