Eye for Transportation and market research firm Aberdeen are offering free access for a year to the latest Aberdeen analysis, market-moving news and vertical insights.
This program, which costs $995 per user, is offered to those who register with Eye for Transportation here: Register today to access Aberdeen's Full Research Library "The Vault"!
About "The Vault":
You will have 24x7 access to actionable, highly targeted research collateral along with links to Aberdeen's entire active research repository of more than 6,500 documents, including:
• Hundreds of Benchmark and Best Practices Reports
• Business Value Research Analysis
• Market Perspectives
• Research Briefs
• Sector Insights
Why Should You Register for Vault Access?
• Aberdeen has been helping corporations become Best-in-Class for more than 20 years
• Aberdeen has benchmarked the performance of 644,000+ companies, and provides the research facts that drive business results.
• Aberdeen's research is relied on by more than 2.5 million readers in over 40 countries, (90% of the Fortune 1,000, and 93% of the Technology 500)
• You will be able to anonymously benchmark your own organization's performance against the performance of Aberdeen's Best-in-Class enterprises.
Getting started with your free membership takes less than 30 seconds and just 3 quick steps ...
1. Go to: http://research.aberdeen.com/1/vault/eft.html
• Existing Vault Members who wish to extend membership, enter your user name and password
• New Vault members: Enter your email address under "New Registration" and click enter
2. Enter VIP Promotional Code: 52124UrfCt in the box at the top, and click "Validate Code"
3. After validating the code, the registration cost should change to $0.00...you are now ready to complete your account profile and begin accessing the full research library.
Aberdeen's Research Categories:
• Manufacturing - (Plant floor automation, enterprise asset mgt, manufacturing execution system, lean manufacturing, enterprise manufacturing intelligence and quality management system)
• Supply Chain Management (SCM) - (supply chain planning, supply chain execution, supply chain finance, and global trade management)
• Product Innovation & Engineering - (PLM, product portfolio management, new product development, CAD/CAM, computer aided analysis (CAE), digital manufacturing)
• Retail - (Store Solutions and Integration, Headquarters Optimization, and Emerging Retail Technologies)
• Customer Management - (Customer Data Management, Customer Engagement, Sales Effectiveness, Social Media, Web 2.0, Contact Center, CRM)
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - (Corporate performance management and ERP applications)
• Global Supply Management - (Strategic sourcing, contact lifecycle management, procurement, e-payables, contract labor, total telecom cost management)
• Human Capital Management (HCM) - (workforce management and talent management driving organizational performance)
• Service Management - (Integrated Service Management, Mobile Field Service/Workforce Management, Field Scheduling/Route Optimization, Service Parts, etc.)
• Information Technology (IT) - (outsourcing, managed services, security solutions, IT architecture, IT management, IT services, storage, networking, operating systems, integration, data capture, mobile devices, information management, portal technology and content management systems, risk management, governance, compliance (CRG), corporate social responsibility and business intelligence.
Source: Eye for Transportation & Aberdeen
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.