In times of uncertainty, it's critical for you to plan and re-plan quickly across your whole enterprise, including sales, operations, demand, supply and finances. This session will focus on the increasingly important role of integrated planning.
Join Oracle and SupplyChainBrain to discuss key insights from analyst firm IDC and Oracle customer, Juniper Networks, around how to:
- Plan faster and shorten cycle times
- Get unified access to the right planning data
- Use advanced technologies like sensory data and machine learning to improve results
- Take advantage of unified applications to look beyond your own sphere for a company-wide view of the business
- Jeff Stiles, VP of SCM Product Marketing, Oracle
- Robert Bowman, Editor-in-Chief, SupplyChainBrain
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.