Each year, many supply chain executives participate in the survey, and this year, it is especially worth their time to participate:
• Five participants will be chosen at random to receive event passes to eyefortransport's 3PL Summits in Chicago (June) and Antwerp (November) Winners will be selected on May 15, so entrants should not delay in completing the survey!
• An additional five randomly selected participants will receive a copy of the recently published, new edition of Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective, a bestselling textbook co-authored by John Langley, clinical professor of supply chain management at Penn State and co-founder of the annual 3PL study.
• All participants are eligible to receive an advance copy of the report prior to its general release in October of this year.
• Everyone's opinion counts. This year's study incorporates the views of users, non-users, and providers of third-party logistics services.
• This year's study includes several special topics, including Supply Chain Innovation, Supply Chain Disruption and Information Technology, which are sure to shape every company's future supply chain strategies.
Please take 15 minutes of your time, and share your insights. This survey is being conducted exclusively online. Please log onto Survey Monkey to participate in the survey.
If for any reason you need to leave the survey, you can re-enter by clicking on the link in this message.
Source: Penn State University
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.