The life of the CPO has changed dramatically. The standard procurement tactics of buying and negotiating processes with suppliers is no longer enough to ensure security of supply and drive a competitive edge for the company. Successful procurement organizations must align their focus on supporting the company's broader goals. This requires a move beyond the master of procurement basics.
Welcome to IQPC's 3rd Annual Chief Procurement Officer Exchange. This highly anticipated and invitation-only event will enable the modern day procurement organization to maintain its leadership edge in an ultra-competitive and ever-changing world. As CPOs, if you are to be viewed as value creators, you must embrace a role that encompasses BOTH that of value protector (preservation) and a value generator (promotion). Our carefully constructed Exchange theme is about mastering the skills, talents, capabilities and competencies in achieving such a unique world. By attending this event you will learn how to:
· Advance procurement's relationship with all its stakeholders
· Create and sustain true collaborative relationships with suppliers
· Make headlines in product and service delivery innovations
· Enhance sustainability initiatives
· Utilize analytics to deliver deeper insights to the enterprise at large
· Create the innovations that will enhance productivity and deliver more value
· Drive revenue and front-line competitive advantage
The attendees chosen for this Exchange are procurement executives who are expanding procurement's sphere of influence to shape strategy.
Our goal is to ensure each and every session delivers the right content, in a format where you can easily obtain the key takeaways and next steps. You will leave the Exchange with the benchmarks, tools, frameworks, methodologies, data, and inspirational insight to bring excellence into your procurement function that will ultimately impact and benefit your organization at large.
What distinguishes this event?
A Procurement Event Not For Everyone. Quite The Opposite.
Chief Procurement Officer Exchange presents the opportunity for delegates to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own organizations, to build a best practices culture. Chief Procurement Officer Exchange has the following distinguishing features:
· Brain Weave® discussions
· Exclusive senior level attendance
· Strategic conference sessions
· Customized itinerary
· One-on-one business meetings
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.