Visit Our Sponsors
The manufacturing industry is facing an era of change. A rapidly aging workforce has increased concerns about the growing "skillsgap" and manufacturers are now facing the challenges of managing a multigenerational workforce. At the same time, implemented lean initiatives are proving difficult to sustain due to a lack of employee buyin, inadequate managerial follow through, and an overarching failure to build a continuous improvement mindset.
Evidence points to a complex interplay between human behavior and the success of a lean initiative, with successful initiatives synchronizing the needs of individuals, the company, and its value chain. This synchronization process is further complicated by the growth of the multigenerational workforce which encompasses employees with different personal values and motivators.
Taking place in Chicago on February 29th to March 1st, 2016, the American Manufacturing Summit will draw on the expertise of industry leaders to address these challenges and to provide attendees with proven strategies to manage a multigenerational workforce and build a truly lean culture. With over 165 senior level delegates in attendance, Generis Group’s American Manufacturing Summit serves as an annual platform for idea exchange on the impact of market dynamics and new technologies for manufacturing, operations and supply chain leaders.
Some of the key speakers presenting at the 2016 summit include:
● VP, Lean Transformation, Navistar
● SVP , Worldwide Manufacturing Operations, Western Digital
● VP, Thermal & Contract Manufacturing, Coca Cola
● VP, Global Business Excellence, Tempur Sealy
● Chief Supply Chain Officer, LaZBoy
● VP , Assembly Operations, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
● SVP , Operational Excellence, Cardinal Health
● VP , Global Operations, Energizer
● Chief Operating Officer, Lean Enterprise Institute and many more.
To find out more about the event and the depth of topics to be addressed, visit: http://www.manusummit.com/ To request access to the restricted pages, contact Jennifer Mirara at email@example.com
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.