Woodgrain Millwork, Xpertminds and SAP will discuss how using SAP Transportation Management helps companies achieve transportation management excellence. The webinar will address the company's business objectives, Woodgrain's project overview, and benefits and lessons learned.
Panel participants include Tyler Roorda, senior business analyst, Woodgrain Millwork; Bill King, director, Extended Supply Chain Solutions Management, SAP; Chip Eldridge, senior vice president of sales, Xpertminds; and Anton Karnaukhov, vice president of application delivery, Xpertminds.
You will learn from their presentation:
• How SAP TM helps operations meet the demands of customer centricity by delivering transportation efficiencies throughout a company’s extended supply chain
• About improving load planning to get the most out of vehicle space optimization and utilization
• Streamlining strategic freight management, tendering, and invoice/dispute management processes
• Consideration of constraints for reducing costs while meeting service levels
• How analyzing and monitoring shipment data ensures cost savings and error-free carrier invoices
• Achieving optimal business benefits and results
CLICK HERE to register
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.