U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and House Transportation & Infrastructure Chairman Jim Oberstar will headline The National Industrial Transportation League's Washington Freight Transportation Forum scheduled June 10, 2010, in Arlington, Va.
Registration and agenda information is available at www.NITL.org.
The theme of this year's forum, The Future Course for Freight Transport, and is designed to showcase key policy makers from government and industry. Among those scheduled to join LaHood and Oberstar are:
• Steve Alterman, President, Cargo Airlines Association
• Sean Connaughton, Secretary of Transportation for the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Kurt J. Nagle, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association of Port Authorities
• Leo Penne, Program Director for Intermodal and Industry Activities, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
• Daniel Elliott III, Chairman, U.S. Surface Transportation Board
• Anne S. Ferro, Administrator, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, U.S. DOT
• Richard A. Lidinsky Jr., Chairman, U.S. Federal Maritime Commission
• Cynthia Quarterman, Administrator, Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, U.S. DOT
• Ed Hamberger, President & CEO, Association of American Railroads
• Christopher Koch, President, World Shipping Council
• Tim Lynch, Senior Vice President for Federation Relations and Strategic Planning, American Trucking Associations
• Sue Presti, Senior Director of Government Affairs ,The International Air Cargo Association
• Larry Gross, President of Gross Transportation Consulting of FTR Associates
• NoÃƒÂ«l Perry, Managing Director & Senior Consultant, FTR Associates
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.