Windows Mobile has reached end-of-life. Enterprise companies and the wider market are consistently choosing to migrate to Android as their operating system of choice for their mobile device platforms.
But how do you make this type of change without disrupting your business or your employees, especially during volatile times like today?
Join the leading industry experts in enterprise mobility for an engaging virtual panel discussion hosted by SupplyChainBrain on June 24 at 1pm EST.
In a free flowing conversation, our panelists will cover topics like:
• The current impacts of COVID-19 on data capture and enterprise mobility
• The migration path to Android
• The future of enterprise mobility deployment and support
• How to maximize the investment in a modern mobile platform
• Greg Henry, VP Client Solutions, Barcoding
• Sam Gonzalez, Director Global Systems & Solutions, Ivanti Wavelink
• Shash Anand, VP Product Strategy, SOTI
• Kevin J. Lollock, North America Regional Manager Software and Specialist SEs, Zebra Technologies
• Bob Bowman, Editor-in-Chief, SupplyChainBrain
• Jody Costa, VP, Marketing, Barcoding
Please CLICK HERE to download the webinar.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.