Visit Our Sponsors
The newest-generation of print engines incorporate two-color LCD and LED displays which help operators understand print status from a distance. A stand-alone mode also provides independent operation via LCD control. Font and printer settings can be uploaded or downloaded without the use of software tools via SD/USB, and remote printer settings can be handled via web browsers.
Through a variety of enhancements and model options, the print engines provide reliability and flexibility across industries and applications, including:
- Food and Beverage – Tracking and traceability, regulatory compliance, ingredient labeling, allergy-caution notices, food safety management
- Pharmaceutical – Tracking and traceability, security labeling, GTIN, FDA, UID and GS1 standard compliance
- Health and Beauty – Traceability, ingredient labeling, pallet/carton management
- Retail – Traceability, routing, inventory management
- Logistics – Automation, freight forwarding, shipping, inventory control
Source: SATO America
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.